Anna reads all your emails in order to prioritize emails. We follow best industry practices in order to encrypt all the data that Anna needs to store. Encryption is done by machines not humans, so there is no risk to user’s privacy.
Articles in this section
- What is Anna?
- How does Anna work?
- Do I need to install anything to use Anna?
- How do I integrate Anna into my Gmail?
- How will Anna notify me the important emails?
- What criteria does Anna look for to figure out which emails are important?
- Can I integrate more than one Gmail account with Anna?
- What type of information does Anna gather?
- Will there be any risks to my privacy?
- What if Anna goes offline?