Anna takes signals from emails, checks user calendar to determine the importance of each message and prioritizes emails that need immediate attention. If you’re a salesperson, this allows you to be updated with the emails you need to follow up with. If there are sales related emails in your inbox, you’ll never miss any emails.
Articles in this section
- What is Anna?
- How does Anna work?
- Do I need to install anything to use Anna?
- How do I integrate Anna into my Gmail?
- How will Anna notify me the important emails?
- What criteria does Anna look for to figure out which emails are important?
- Can I integrate more than one Gmail account with Anna?
- What type of information does Anna gather?
- Will there be any risks to my privacy?
- What if Anna goes offline?